Help here please

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Which version of Python should I use to make the reipatcher program work correctly.

I heard that you need the right version of Python so that the reipatcher will work correctly with no errors.

Whenever I play the reipatcher in a unity game as soon as I turn it on, and extract what I need inside the game folder, then I take the program out of the folder and run the game for the first time by the shortcut created by the reipatcher example below:

TheNightDriver (Patch and Run)

When I click on this above and it will load, a msg box comes in saying that the reipatcher has stopped working!!!!

Before I used it in all unity games when I used windows 7 64bits and it worked.

From 1 month to now, as soon as I acquired windows 10 home 64bits, a message box started to appear saying that the reipatcher stopped working!!!!

I have the latest version of Python 3.11.0 installed here.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?:unsure:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Which version of Python should I use to make the reipatcher program work correctly.
None since it's a Windows executable for Unity games.

From 1 month to now, as soon as I acquired windows 10 home 64bits, a message box started to appear saying that the reipatcher stopped working!!!!
Do you use the of reipatcher ?

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Do you use the of reipatcher ?
Never changed used this version on windows 7 64bits and it always worked.
I thought it would work on windows 10 too.
I entered this page that you suggested, but I did not find any executable of the program to download.
Mine here the version is 4.20.0

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I entered this page that you suggested, but I did not find any executable of the program to download.
rolling a bit you'll found for the stand alone (what you want), with a link to the download page.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
rolling a bit you'll found for the stand alone (what you want), with a link to the download page.
Thanks I got this now in version 5.2.0

Hope this one works here now.
Thanks for the tips.
Have a nice weekend friend.