Identify Help. I can't find the game

Zoski

Jun 29, 2022
Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me find a game I played but can't remember the name of.
It's a 3DCG game and all I remember is that MC is taking a shower with mom/ landlady / aunt etc. , they start fucking in the shower, and then the sister comes in with her eyes closed and takes a piss. Meanwhile you cum in her and after the sister leaves she get's mad at you or something.
Hope someone can help.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me find a game I played but can't remember the name of.
It's a 3DCG game and all I remember is that MC is taking a shower with mom/ landlady / aunt etc. , they start fucking in the shower, and then the sister comes in with her eyes closed and takes a piss. Meanwhile you cum in her and after the sister leaves she get's mad at you or something.
Hope someone can help.
You just named 95% of all 3DCG games on this site. You're going to need to give people a lot more details than that. When did you last play the game? What did the characters look like? What game platform? Ren'Py, RPGM, Unity, etc? Otherwise you're going to need to scroll through the "Latest Updates" using the 3DCG tag to narrow it down - that should get you down to 2000-4000 games to scroll through.

Zoski

Jun 29, 2022
Yeah I know it's vast, but I really haven't played a game where you fuck the landlady/mom and sister walks in with her eyes closed to take a piss... that's why I remember it. I think I played it about 3-5 moths ago, and about the engine I really don't know... If I had to guess it would be Ren'Py

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Like Count Morado said, what you remember of the game is really generic, and can fit many games. But try in the recommendations and identification section of the forum, there's some sharp people there ; I've seen people find the right game in one try with sometimes less than this.