[HELP] I need some help with my Renders.

How much do I need to improve for my Renders?

• Total voters

PeaceOfHeaven

Jun 7, 2017
Hi!, I've recently started rendering using Daz 3D.
The problem which I'm facing is that I'm unable to remove Noise 100% from my Renders. I've selected Maximum Samples (No of Iterations to 400)
I've intel i7 6700 CPU and Nvidia Geforce 730
still my Daz3d is using only cpu for Nvidia Iray Renders.
Thank you.

intro_1.png intro_2.png intro_3.png render6.png

Last edited:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You have a decent graphics card. I don't render with iray, but I think 400 samples is a bit on the low end for iterations. There should be a way to reduce noise as well within Daz. Google is your friend when it comes to learning Daz.

Definitely work to improve your skills before you consider upgrading your hardware.

PeaceOfHeaven

Jun 7, 2017
You have a decent graphics card. I don't render with iray, but I think 400 samples is a bit on the low end for iterations. There should be a way to reduce noise as well within Daz. Google is your friend when it comes to learning Daz.

Definitely work to improve your skills before you consider upgrading your hardware.
Thank you for your reply.
Can you please tell me with what you render if not Iray?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
1/ Their head is obiously popping into.
2/ 400 iterations is not enought (only for animations) Use 1000
3/ With 1000 iterations after this use denoiser.
4/ Buy better card.Minimum is old 780ti 3GB If have small amount of money 1060 6GB, or better 1070 8GB.

Reactions: PeaceOfHeaven

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Your rendering in CPU instead of GPU is most likely the lack of enough GPU memory.
try reducing memory needed with "Scene Optimizer" you can find it here on this site.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
You have a decent graphics card.
If it's a PC, a 730 is very much a low end card. I would call it obsolete for 3D rendering. It's worse than Intel's past few integrated graphics chips.

A "decent" card nowadays would be something like a 1050 Ti and see how a 730 compares with that.