help identify a game (played, forgot name)

elenaNmc

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, need help finding a game. I've looked under most associated tags and cannot find it anywhere. I forgot the name, just remember the content.

Male protagonist, I think maybe 30's or so. I think he moves in with his sister, back to his old town. He has a niece there and a nephew in sis's house. I believe the main theme is corrupting the niece and maybe eventually the sis and think the nephew is caught spying on his sister as well. There's some kind of secret inside a door (which i believe is in the kitchen) some mystery. What was behind the door was never unveiled from what i remember. But anyways, you get to corrupt the niece and I think she has two twin Asian friends in the game. You start fucking the niece and controlling her, making her fuck you. She may start enjoying it after awhile (I can't quite remember) There's also a scene where you go to the beach with her and her two friends and the friends don't know you're corrupt, they think you're a nice guy. I think that may have been the end of the current build if I recall, or maybe there was more to play and I just didn't bother. I cant remember.

any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.