Identify Help identify an old game

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
Ok so few years ago i was playing one renpy vn that i have been looking for in some time and i cant seem to remember the name of it at all ...

a few things i am sure about:

• Engine: RenPy
  • Tags: corruption, incest
  • Protagonist: male, brother of 2 sisters and a son of the mother
  • Games has a few separate chapters (first one at home, second was at a yacht and third was at the MCs new home where he could take some of the women characters to live with him)
Plot:
The protagonist comes back home, his father is not in the picture, i believe he had left for some other place from his work or smth like that.
The 2 sisters were both brunettes, just like the mother. The mother have another female companion at roughly her age that eventually turns out to be her lover of sorts.
There was a blonde maid/helper that was also a character in the game.
The younger sister was into bdsm (eventually after corruption) and the older sister was .. not so much or smth like that.
One of the chapters the whole family was on a yacht and the female companion was the captain/skipper and she acted as some kind of a person who makes sure they are safe and sound and so on.
As far as i remember one of the last chapters the MC had to choose which one of his 2 sisters or the blonde maid to marry ... but that was kind of the end of the content made from the developer ..
Basically the MC was corrupting all the women slowly ... the game had pretty well described events with what to do to achieve them and continue with the story ..
When the MC had to buy stuff for the corruption (especially on the yacht) he had to go through the female companion that could get the items for him in exchange for favours with the mother ..
At one of the last chapters the father was incorporated and he played a minor role for unraveling the backstory and so on ...
There were scenes in the hottub on the yacht, eventually everyone knew about the corruption and so on ...

I believe some of the words in the name were "desire" or "lessons", but after searching everything in the forums for these words - i was not able to find it ..