Help Identify Environment Assets

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hello,

Does anyone know what Environment is used in this image? I have had little to no luck finding it

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Looks like Sun Life Stadium by ? Bit pricey, and you're going to need a pretty beefy system by the looks of it. I spent a while looking for an affordable (and decent looking American football field) with no luck on my first go-around with Daz before giving up on the said project.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
There's this as an alternative

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Alright Thanks for that. $399 is a lot for 1 asset. Alright does anyone know what this could be then?

probably_dave

Jun 3, 2017
Alright Thanks for that. $399 is a lot for 1 asset. Alright does anyone know what this could be then?
That's the . It came up on the first page when searching the Daz store for Coffee Shop. Significantly cheaper than the stadium.
F95 link: Here

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
That's the . It came up on the first page when searching the Daz store for Coffee Shop. Significantly cheaper than the stadium.
F95 link: Here
Wow really, looks so different haha. Thanks again. Final one & it might be tricky

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Wow really, looks so different haha. Thanks again. Final one & it might be tricky
How much searching did you do for this yourself? Google "daz massage" and the massage table in your image is clearly in one of the first 3 results. The room is different, but might be a kitbash.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
How much searching did you do for this yourself? Google "daz massage" and the massage table in your image is clearly in one of the first 3 results. The room is different, but might be a kitbash.
I'm searching, Daz3d, Renderosity, Renderhub & a few other sites. I spend anywhere up to 3-4 hours a day trying to find assets I would love.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm searching, Daz3d, Renderosity, Renderhub & a few other sites. I spend anywhere up to 3-4 hours a day trying to find assets I would love.
Okay, so next question is where did the sample image come from?

It feels like someone has made a one-off room and filled it with props from various sources. A franken-spa.

• We know where the massage table is from (Z massage room).
  • And I feel like I've seen those rolled up towels before. Maybe they are props in this one ,
  • The chairs remind me of the ones you sometimes see in the architectural props packs.
  • And the art on the wall looks a bit too risqué to be part of an official daz release

So, if you know where the image is from, could you find the original creator and ask them?

Last edited:
Reactions: probably_dave

probably_dave

Jun 3, 2017
Also agree it does look like a mix-match of different rooms and props. Finding the individual props will be a pain, so it's probably best to ask the author if they're present on here. Alternatively, if it's a popular game, it may already have an Assets section in the Artwork sub-forum, so things could be found there or you may be able to get some help.

I notice that you looking to identify a lot of assets, so if the Assets thread for the game doesn't exist, it's probably worth you creating one. You may also find other artists looking to create fan works too, so that may divide your workload in identifying the assets needed.

And I feel like I've seen those rolled up towels before.
Lol, they're from the same set as the Z Massage Room (along with the shelves they are placed on) so probably explains why they look familiar :)

Reactions: osanaiko

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Alright thanks. Yes I have contact the original game developer, but he hardly ever replies to messages & the official art asset thread hardly anyone replies