Identify Help identify this song used in various adult games?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Please listen to this song and tell me which royalty free website it comes from? I don't think it's Bensound or Incompetech.

x.mp3

I want to include it in a game I'm making, but need to make sure I attribute it properly. I originally found the song from the game: Our Red String

(If I can't post requests like this here, forgive me. Hope to ID this song for use in a game.) View attachment x.mp3

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Don't think you'll find the answer. Honestly, that sounds like a license-free tune that you can find hundreds of at sites like and such.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Can't say I'm familiar with it but as noted it's probably a license-free song - though not popular enough to be recognised by name. Which is is appropriate because it sounds like anemic dogshit. Best of luck.

Reactions: hakarlman
Apr 18, 2021
You can try uploading it to Youtube and see if their algorithm matches it in the attributes. You don't need to make the video post public, so no one else will see it. If nothing comes up, at least you did your due diligence.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Don't think you'll find the answer. Honestly, that sounds like a license-free tune that you can find hundreds of at sites like and such.
CCMixter is very, very, very poor quality.

Does the song I uploaded remind you of that extreme poor quality found on CCMixter? Please be brutally honest. 99.9% of the songs on ccMixter are complete and total garbage, often times it's just some dude banging a trash can outside of his house with the dog barking; that's literally what passes for music on ccmixter.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Dig through the game files.
The game is in Renpy, so it should be somenwhere in Our_Red_String\game folder. Usually they are in a subfolder called audio or music or something relevant and the files are usually named after the song (though if it's called x.mp3 you won't get far on your own).
If you see a bunch of rpa files, use this to extract the files.

If you can't find it that way, contact the dev and just ask. In the game's thread there is a discord link, maybe try contacting them directly.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
CCMixter is very, very, very poor quality.

Does the song I uploaded remind you of that extreme poor quality found on CCMixter? Please be brutally honest. 99.9% of the songs on ccMixter are complete and total garbage, often times it's just some dude banging a trash can outside of his house with the dog barking; that's literally what passes for music on ccmixter.
Yeah, I just pulled that out of my "free music sites" folder that I never used myself, to be honest :HideThePain:
Clicked a couple of times and they do sound trashy.

• Haha