Identify Help Identifying a game genre or tag

GuavaJuice

Jul 24, 2018
What's good dudes I haven't posted too often here but I was wondering if anyone could help me correctly identify the genre of a game I really enjoy so I could see if there were more like it. The game in question is the series of Mucchi Mucchi games. The best way I could kind of describe it is like reverse loli. MC in these games starts off as a young tomboy whose completely oblivious to a lot of things and only cares about hanging with her guy friends and essentially looks like a little boy so when she comes back after summer break and has completely changed physically into a busty young woman everyone she knew is shocked. However she doesn't care about her transformation and continues to act like the tomboyish child she was. You could call it her being a dumb female protagonist but I think it's more nuanced than just her being dumb. She even uses her transformation to get things she wants. Like showing her boobs for some candy or other dumb things. Essentially the genre would be that of a oblivious normal tomboyish or naive girl in a grown woman's body. Sorry for the long ass request but I'd appreciate any help if possible. Thanks bros. febaf0306be234f101e7fc04828b163d.gif

Reactions: Voltage Flame