Help Identifying a game please

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
So I'm wondering if anyone has an incredible memory and can identify a game I've been trying to find unsuccessfully for a few years. Unfortunately I don't have all that much to go on as it was a long long time ago I first saw it.

I think it was a sandbox 2dcg game, but I'm not 100% sure on that. The player character was definitely male though.

The only thing I can really remember (other than the fact I enjoyed it) is the general story arc of one of the girls. She got a weekly report/test card from school, and for every point below 100/100 she got her mother would force her to orgasm by fucking her with a strap on. And she orgasmed really easily and intensely (I think). Last thing I remember was the player eavesdropping on the mother, not sure if it was intentional or not, and discovering she was paying (or blackmailing) the teacher to intentionally lower her daughters scores, and the latest score was lowering it to 60/100... I think.

Dunno if that's enough to go on for anyone to recognise it, but I'd really like to find it again and replay, hopefully with further updates.

To anyone who's even read this... Thanks.

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
I vaaaaguely remember something like this :unsure::unsure:
Was this the game where there was a dungeon beneath your school and you had to fight through like a 100 floors going deeper and deeper each night?

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
No problem.

However, I have no idea about the game... sorry.
No worries. I've spent so long looking at this point I'm not really expecting to actually find it. Just kind of a last ditch effort before I give up.

I vaaaaguely remember something like this :unsure::unsure:
Was this the game where there was a dungeon beneath your school and you had to fight through like a 100 floors going deeper and deeper each night?
Don't remember any dungeon in it, but I think it was fairly early in development when I played and it was a very long time ago... so maybe?

Either way that does sound kind of interesting.