Identify Help identifying a game

Monosop

Aug 30, 2019
Hey, I’ve been trying to search for this for the longest but to no avail. I’m hoping someone here may know of it.

The game I’m looking for was a RPG game, it involved a male protagonist who at the very beginning had sex with a witch/succubus (can’t remember) who dominated him and then took him to some sort of mansion. From there, it was a matter of levelling up and defeating succubi (it was a battle fuck game, femdom if you lose and neutral if you win) outside in the garden and working your way up to the witch/succubus you met at the start. There was also a witch, I believe, that acted as a merchant and could give you items.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Hey, I’ve been trying to search for this for the longest but to no avail. I’m hoping someone here may know of it.

The game I’m looking for was a RPG game, it involved a male protagonist who at the very beginning had sex with a witch/succubus (can’t remember) who dominated him and then took him to some sort of mansion. From there, it was a matter of levelling up and defeating succubi (it was a battle fuck game, femdom if you lose and neutral if you win) outside in the garden and working your way up to the witch/succubus you met at the start. There was also a witch, I believe, that acted as a merchant and could give you items.
2d or 3d?