Help identifying a game

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
My wife accidently wiped 7 tb of data from my pc. I have re downloaded a number of games. However there is one game my wife downloaded from here that i have been un able to find. I have no clue of the name and my wifes discription of the game is leaving me confused. So heres everything she has been able to tell me:
Its an rpgmaker game open world, guy gets some sort of powers and is able to make himself invisible and visit his neighbours. Theres also a bank altho wife says using invisibilty there only lets u steal a wallet. And that is about all she can remember and shes doing my head in. So anyhelp will be mich appreciated

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Absolute genius thats it. Might finally get some peace and quiet around here. Thank you so much. Owe ya one
Lol no problem at all. Tell your wife I said good luck though. Boner games is currently making 3 games and he is the definiton of whats wrong with the patreon system. Took a year to get one update on that game and even then that update wasnt what was promised. Hes milking the crap out of his patreons. I dont expect that game to ever get finished

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Lol no problem at all. Tell your wife I said good luck though. Boner games is currently making 3 games and he is the definiton of whats wrong with the patreon system. Took a year to get one update on that game and even then that update wasnt what was promised. Hes milking the crap out of his patreons. I dont expect that game to ever get finished
Hence why i wont be pledging haha besides between my wife and i we are supporting 20 devs for 40 dollars or above. We dont like diary farmers but she really likes the game. No clue why i played it earlier was aweful

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hence why i wont be pledging haha besides between my wife and i we are supporting 20 devs for 40 dollars or above. We dont like diary farmers but she really likes the game. No clue why i played it earlier was aweful
I actually enjoyed it myself. It was one of the first adult games I played that got me into the adult gaming industry. But Lawina later turned Boner is a terrible dev or group of devs and it just really irriatates me xD. Even more considering the fact I was actually enjoying the game and wanted to see it progress

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Could also be The Artifact

Oh, nvm. you found it and it's not this. Haha.