Identify Help identifying a RPG game

TheUnder

Nov 25, 2018
There was this RPG game (which I most likely played in Japanese, I'm not sure though) where you played a blue/green haired teacher who moved to an island with her husband (and kid, maybe). It was a game made with one of the RPG Maker tools, so it was top down where you walk from place to place, triggering events. There was no combat that I can remember. There are three CG events I can remember -
1) A sport festival sort of thing where the MC is in a counter giving out lemonade while someone fucks her from behind (might be more than one person going one at a time)
2) A Parent-Teacher meeting thing where the MC is either with all the other dads or with all the students
3) The MC is in the neighbor's garden while the husband is in their garden, and they talk about "seeds" being planted nice and deep without the husband knowing or realizing.

I unfortunately do not have any of the CG images saved, but that's about all I can remember. The details may be slightly off as well, since it has been a couple of years since I've played this game.

Thanks in advance!

TheUnder

Nov 25, 2018
Oop, that just might be it, thanks for your answer! I can't seem to read the thread that you linked, since I don't have the perms, but do you know why it got banned?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight