Identify Help identifying game please.

Skyrmyr

Nov 7, 2020
Forgot the name of a game on here, and forgot to tag it and no longer have it downloaded.
-------
The main things i remember standing out is two things- You started your own computer/IT/sales company (not entirely sure what its supposed to be) with your mothers help and eventually you run it entirely with her being an advisor i think.

And the second being a pseudo management aspect storywise, like no real managing gameplay, just you have to storywise actually be a company owner and do that stuff to progress routes of others. Like check emails on your laptop in the office, get a few stats up related to the business so that you can "prove" you are a good partner. etc.

If it helps to narrow down further-
I do remember you partnering with a cafe, and as far as i got- two other people in the town story wise. Also had some mini game to earn money/progress the story of the "manager" you hired to help run this. Also 90% certain its renpy, or at least core of it is, as i had gotten the good old script error screen from renpy once doing a scene.

Idk how much that helps, and if i can remember more ill add it in but this is about it that isnt just typical tropes in most games here.
Honestly just list anything you think might be it, and ill just check everything when i get a chance.