Identify [Solved] Help Identifying Game

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
I've exhausted all my own efforts so I'll just hope you guys can help me with the few details I can remember. Anyways the game has you in a town setting I think living with family, not sure on that part, but through the game you seem to influence/corrupt friends and town members potential via magic powers. I remember an early sequence taking place at a cafe where you can visit in the morning to have coffee there. That cafe also has a bar in side it where eventually you throw out a drunk guy a couple times who assaults your friend. In the same bar there was some toilet peeping while you were corrupting said girl as well as assist when it gets busy during the work day there. One stand out event was that you had a friend who was kind of a complete idiot and you had to fix her tv for her and it kinda opens up the corrupting of her as well as she slowly becomes dependent on you.

Anyways that's all I can drag out of my memories I want to say it was Ren'py game but who knows at this point. Thanks in advance guys.

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Not that one, but I appreciate the guess. It's more of a typical go around town with harem game. I remember finding it about the same time as Corruption when I was poking around on the older site style.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I've exhausted all my own efforts so I'll just hope you guys can help me with the few details I can remember. Anyways the game has you in a town setting I think living with family, not sure on that part, but through the game you seem to influence/corrupt friends and town members potential via magic powers. I remember an early sequence taking place at a cafe where you can visit in the morning to have coffee there. That cafe also has a bar in side it where eventually you throw out a drunk guy a couple times who assaults your friend. In the same bar there was some toilet peeping while you were corrupting said girl as well as assist when it gets busy during the work day there. One stand out event was that you had a friend who was kind of a complete idiot and you had to fix her tv for her and it kinda opens up the corrupting of her as well as she slowly becomes dependent on you.

Anyways that's all I can drag out of my memories I want to say it was Ren'py game but who knows at this point. Thanks in advance guys.
Max's Life ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-v0-23-kuggazer.4815/

Reactions: SteadyDud

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Maybe, I'm downloading chapter 2, I have 3 already but didn't notice 2 was a whole separate thing. The walkthrough makes it seem like it is it. I'll give it a whirl and report back.

Nope, not it either. Although incredibly similar. The one I'm thinking of is a bit simpler but better polished.

Dec 25, 2017
Are you sure it's not Research Into Corruption? Because, except the magic powers stuff, it fits perfectly your description.
Also maybe try Lab Rats or Glassix.

Reactions: SteadyDud

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Love me some Lab Rats, and chasing a Glassix patch actually led me to this site. I'll DL RIC and take a look at it, not like I've got bandwidth limits.

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
OH FUCK it is it! Thanks Vhal I guess because it was an RPGM game I dismissed it since I was so sure it was a VN. Thanks dude, I'd buy ya a beer if I could.

Reactions: DJsona