Identify Help identifying the game. School, seeing through clothes, crazy story.

Mm90ToGo

May 22, 2022
Ok, so I played the game about a year ago. It seemed a bit buggy (but that may have been due to the emu locale).
The game was probably not in English, but I'm not 100% sure.

Mechanics, gameplay:
Moving between screens with the choice to go to the next location by clicking some area on the screen. At the very beginning of the game there was an element of searching for some colorful hidden souls (or something like that) by moving the mouse across the screen in different locations. There was an element with the power to see through clothes.

Story:
As I only clicked through it will be a bit hard, but I will try to describe the overall story. The protagonist receives a 'special power' from a mysterious figure. He moves around the school and the local park (possibly a mall). He credits a lot of female character events. The story progresses, the ability to see through clothes, a coffee shop/shop appears where there is an event with a female boss (?). Then the plot flies by at breakneck speed - the protagonist ends up in a heavenly fantasy world and continues playing with angels for a change. I might have missed something along the way.

There are at least 20 female characters in the game. The CG is on a pretty decent level. I can't recall if there were any animations or just static CG

This has been bothering me for a month and I've been trying to find a title on dlsite - without any success. I'm not sure if I'm mixing the two titles together...

Last edited:

Mm90ToGo

May 22, 2022
Thanks.
I checked, and it's not this game.
I think it was a 2d game, or at least a 3d game with strong anime styling. The location screens were static, just like in this one. Movement was also similar. Seeing through clothes wasn't the main theme either, just a bonus.

Since I may be confusing some things from other games, I'll try to describe more things that i'm 100% sure.

What I might add is that the beginning of the game started each day at the entrance of the school, which was quite specific. A rather modern building. There were exterior walls to the right and left and a wide passage in the middle. The view was at an angle, as if looking more to the right (I can't believe I remember that myself).
At first, there was a lot of walking around the school building itself (of the outside areas, I only remember the park and the entrance). 3 floors (?), hallways, classrooms, restrooms, nurse's office etc. What I remember most strongly was looking for these colorful things (probably ghosts or fairies) that were hiding in different places.

Notably, I certainly didn't find this title on f95zone (which doesn't mean it's not here). I looked for the titles by browsing one of the stores (I'm almost certain it was dlsite).