Identify Help Identifying This Sandbox VN

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
In this game you and your friends leave town and head into the mountains/woods and fall into a cave that holds some mysterious power which then sends the MC back in time in the town. I can't remember if you can move back and forth between the present and the past, but the main part of the game is figuring out how the relic works and whatnot. (it's not Ripples, although the cave and the time-travel are similar). The game is a sandbox VN and here's what I can remember about it:

1. There's a minigame in the woods where you have to get an item from one of the trees
2. There is a corporate building (in the past town?) where a lady scientist is doing experiments to help you figure out your power
3. You can travel to the other side of town and hangout at your grandma's house, and have sex in her house (not with her, I believe lol)
4. While on Gma's side of town, you can go into a bar, get drunk, and try to bring the bartender home
5. You can have sex with your neighbor's wife while she's trying to clean her house
6. There are some bullies that don't like you and your friends so they harass you in the woods
7. There's a skater/graffiti chick you can meet at the park

There's some other stuff but it's vague in my mind, so I don't want to mix up what I think with another game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because it's bugging me!