[S>Artist 2D] Unpaid . Help. i'm development game RPG MAKER MV like lily knight saga, kozue strange .

akenomisaki

Mar 12, 2019
Project: Lily Adventure
- A girl wake alone in the forest with no memory, she find a monster and discover special ability .

Developer:
- Me , if someone want help i like.

Looking for:
- Assets images for scenes or how learn draw images software , sound i think i can make.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid, i will put in this site when done and in Steam . Patreon
If get money for donations i can give for these what help.

Work commitment:
- One off project.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, Facebook,s tream

Game Description:
-Full Yuri or close.
-Lily meters.
-Dungeons.
-Some hack items and books or key for enable change money,lv,characters, new dungeon,specials etc.
-Special skill Ultimate, and Lily Atk.
-Couple events
-Couple skills
-Trials events
-Machines,angels, fairy,monsters for companion.
-I want make huge world
-I try add sound.
-if possible animations.
-Sleep meters?Food meters?Water meters?
-Trempetation meters, Wish.

Additional comments:
- i need experience how do new game++ , or make review events, or show pic like Lily knight saga. So any help, thanks.
-Need sprites or someone tell how make pics like these games.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
So have you written your story? If there is a "story line" and dialog, perhaps an artist can craft the pictures you desire around the story and you fit the story and pictures to the game you currently have in mind.

What I often wonder, like the chicken and egg argument, what comes first. Myself I am no artist to craft images you desire, only have the ability to write, edit grammar and spelling as well as create a tale if it inspires me.

Reactions: akenomisaki

akenomisaki

Mar 12, 2019
I don't have write , in english, but ,i can write . Well, I can draw, but I can't color properly. And it takes a long time to draw without a graphics tablet, which is why I stopped for a while. My college was back, currently my game has around 4 dungeons made. Status: 3 hacks items, 1 company, 6 characters, 40 skills, 0 H event, 7 enemies, 4 bosses ...

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Sounds like you have a good game mechanic in the works... so what you need is art and some writing

I looked up the game you referenced since I haven't played it--interesting

Reactions: akenomisaki

akenomisaki

Mar 12, 2019
I think i will make 2-6 hours game for first part. How i don't have pics made, i only will make mechanics,dungeon,ability,items,characters and vehicles...

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Of what I have seen that is the makings of a good game, is the little extras. Games within games I seldom see. Meaning, say as part of a quest, the MC has to find an item but in doing so stumbles on something that further expands a prior quest.

With strategy games, if they are any good, there is more then one way to win rather then just following a script to victory that a player has to follow.

The other secret to a good game or writing is getting the player/reader to care what happens to the characters. How plot and theme are decided in the beginning is everything. Add cool art work to give it life and you ahve something. Ever see the anime series "Gate?" That would make for one hell of a game, even as just anime drawn characters--though I have no idea what the cope right rules would be if one where to try.

akenomisaki

Mar 12, 2019
i have a plot, and expand pot . The mains characters will going for othe universe where have vehicle+ magic like gate.