Unity Help in finding a solution

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I need help. I looked for a way to unlock completed Unity games and remake or rework them as a revamp, changing characters in the game, or improving the quality. Is there a way to do this or not, for example, if I want to modify this game, can I or not?

21597_RtibiryrAKL0BBfjQ0dGGPLNYA_xubb-RkcRqYtUelhSMQta9i32R3wtTV6J4GA4.jpg

Jofur

May 22, 2018
There is a way to decompile the code and extract the assets, but it's both illegal, and a major asshole move to do so without the developers consent if you in any way share them.
However, even with all the stolen code and assets it would still be a nightmare and a lot of work to completely reassemble the game.

As for making minor edits and mods it's possible I think, simple stuff like replacing textures and manipulating variables. In general Unity is not very mod friendly unless you design the entire game around it. Which is harder than it appears.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
There is a way to decompile the code and extract the assets, but it's both illegal, and a major asshole move to do so without the developers consent if you in any way share them.
However, even with all the stolen code and assets it would still be a nightmare and a lot of work to completely reassemble the game.

As for making minor edits and mods it's possible I think, simple stuff like replacing textures and manipulating variables. In general Unity is not very mod friendly unless you design the entire game around it. Which is harder than it appears.
Thank you decoding or reverse programming, I know it, but what I am looking for is to specify how to extract 3D models and modify
It has like the face, body details, makeup and quality like this picture

لقطة الشاشة 2021-09-10 190722.png لقطة الشاشة 2021-09-10 190759.png
And I know that this thing is illegal and my town does not hold anyone who does illegal software things accountable, so the issue of the law is far from me, but I will do it for me alone to learn more in this field and it is not publishable

Last edited:

Jofur

May 22, 2018
This might help you along a bit: