Identify Help in search of a past game (Bartender sci-fi)

jack5930

Feb 12, 2021
I played a game around 3-4 months ago where you are a male main character and you work as a bar tender at a sort of future bar. There are many different people and species, such as a dog lady, human, demon, among others. You are able to build a relationship with them based on if you get their drinks right and how many times they come to visit. It was in its first release, so I wanted to see how far the game has come along. There were a ton of drinks you could combine, with there being 5 ingred. including ice as well. I do remember some characters such as a pair of white hair twins, a model that does anal, as well as some others such as another bartender girl from a different bar.

HoodTheDDMain

May 26, 2023
I played a game around 3-4 months ago where you are a male main character and you work as a bar tender at a sort of future bar. There are many different people and species, such as a dog lady, human, demon, among others. You are able to build a relationship with them based on if you get their drinks right and how many times they come to visit. It was in its first release, so I wanted to see how far the game has come along. There were a ton of drinks you could combine, with there being 5 ingred. including ice as well. I do remember some characters such as a pair of white hair twins, a model that does anal, as well as some others such as another bartender girl from a different bar.
Paradise Overlap?