Help in virt-a-mate

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, guys I just downloaded some model ,cloth and scene of virt-a-mate but don't know where to put it . Please guide me .

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
:unsure:
is there a proper tutorial that can use to enjoy it's fullest. I have use honey select there are 2 mode on there one is play simulation and Neo studio to make it own . Is there a way how to use my custom character to use it another scene?

Apr 10, 2018
is there a proper tutorial that can use to enjoy it's fullest. I have use honey select there are 2 mode on there one is play simulation and Neo studio to make it own . Is there a way how to use my custom character to use it another scene?
Maybe this :unsure:

Before You Start:
  1. Load up your desired look. It doesn't matter what's in the scene, as long as your Person is there.
  2. Select the Person you want to save.
  3. If you don't want to save the clothes, then remove them.
  4. Go to the Appearance Presets tab. Type in whatever name you want and save it as an appearance.
Easy Way:
If you don't care about keeping the clothes from the scene (or if the person is just nude the entire time), then you can do this:
  1. Load up the first scene. Select the Person.
  2. Go to the Appearance Presets tab and load the appearance that you saved.
  3. On the Appearance Presets tab, check "Lock Controller Param Values". This locks your look across scenes.
Advanced Way:
If you want to use the clothes from the scene, do this:
  1. Load up the first scene. Select the Person.
  2. Go to the Clothing Presets tab and check "Lock Controller Param Values". This keeps the clothes from the scene.
  3. Go to the Appearance Presets tab and load the appearance that you saved. Do NOT lock this.
  4. Go to the Clothing Presets tab and uncheck "Lock Controller Param Values". This allows clothes to change again.
  5. On each of the Hair Presets, Morph Presets, and Skin Presets tabs, check "Lock Controller Param Values".

Reactions: DrakeOnLand