Identify Help looking for 3 games

Mazda6_Rider

Mar 14, 2022
I played them a while ago ..

1- (male mc) you have a gf/fiance and you are visiting her family house and end up seeing her mom naked ... thats all i remember.

2- you play as a massage therapist visiting a family to help a girl with a broken arm and you end up dating her while her sister is trying to get you kicked out.

3- the game starts with you sleeping with a hooker then ur sister ends up visiting and the hooker and sister become friends and ur a criminal trying to protect them and end up sleeping with ur sister.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks .. any idea about the first game ?
Unfortunately no, I've tried to think of something but I can't think of anything so far, although I think I've seen this type of situation in more than one game, but still at the moment I can't think of any such title, but of course if I remember something I'll let you know unless someone else tells you the title first.

Mazda6_Rider

Mar 14, 2022
Unfortunately no, I've tried to think of something but I can't think of anything so far, although I think I've seen this type of situation in more than one game, but still at the moment I can't think of any such title, but of course if I remember something I'll let you know unless someone else tells you the title first.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Mario4don