Seeking Help? looking for Violated Heroine

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've searched google and yahoo and found nothing I've also searched f59zone but only found questions about the game but no game page just to see what the game is about and what tags are there anyone know where the game is found?

Apr 10, 2018
There is a discord server for the new porting of the game. The english community are trying to remake the game on a newer rpgmaker MV engine instead of the old rpgm2k engine. Does sharing that server link allowed?

Edit:
From what i see after lurking, rule 7 enforcement is pretty strict. Since VH explicitly discloses the character age it will most likely never gets a pass here. Most games with lolis that are still here are mainly due to a loophole where either
- age are never disclosed
- gets the green pass from the mod itself (look up sakuragi company's back alley angel)

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There is a discord server for the new porting of the game. The english community are trying to remake the game on a newer rpgmaker MV engine instead of the old rpgm2k engine. Does sharing that server link allowed?
I hope they do not make it loli if they do then I don't think people will like it.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Ah violated heroine, 'Light up and smoke a cigar' it been a long time since i have played that game.

Does anyone know who is the original creator?

bullfrog90

Apr 20, 2019
Ah violated heroine, 'Light up and smoke a cigar' it been a long time since i have played that game.

Does anyone know who is the original creator?
Its a community game that spawned out of a japanese board. The original "creator" was #313 but its explicitly intended as a game where anyone can contribute and its still being worked on even now with the new VH MV remake being made. Its pretty good too even though its not done yet, the bug fixes, new content and UI updates make it able to compete with games coming out nowadays.

Malcanthet

Nov 24, 2019
Hi
Can anyone help me, please?
I am looking for the Violated Heroine Safe download link, is there any link for the latest version?

Kanri

Dec 28, 2018
Hi
Can anyone help me, please?
I am looking for the Violated Heroine Safe download link, is there any link for the latest version?
Go to the link which Pretentious Goblin provided and join the Discord. If I remember correctly (It's been probably around 2 years since I last downloaded a new build), you should be able to find download links to both the old RPGM 2000 version and the new, work-in-progress RPGM MV version on there. You can also ask for help and/or give bug reports there if you have issues with the game, assuming you're playing the MV version.

Alternatively, if you have RPGM MV yourself, you can download the undeployed game files directly off of GitLab (Just go on Google and search "VHMV" - open the top result (should be GitLab - gitgud.io)) under the VHMV folder and set it up through the engine. I'm not sure if there'd be any advantage to that, but if you want to avoid Discord then that's probably your only option.

Lastly, if you're desperate to avoid Discord and are also looking for the original version, you can go to the vh01 translation page (which can also be navigated to from the VHMV page by clicking on "vh_english" near the top of the page and then choosing vh01, or katteban if you're into "that") on GitLab which will provide (at the bottom) links which you can use to find the downloads, as well as instructions on applying the translation from the GitLab. I believe there's pre-translated versions on the wiki linked from that page, but my computer insists that that wiki is a dangerous site and so I cannot verify this claim nor recommend this method. The Discord is by far your best bet.