HELP!!! Making a game.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1434013
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1434013

Hello everyone that's reading this i would like help to make a "Koikaku" game in "Ren'Py"
i but first i would like to tell you the fetishes for the game

1) Female Protagonist
2) Lesbian Play
3) Foot Worship
4) Dark Characters like Goth, Emo and Punk
5) Goddesses and Demons
6) Blackmail
7) Cheating
8) Corruption
9) Cosplay
10) Dating Sim with a twist
11) Drugs
12) Exhibitionism
13) Female Domination
14) Furry
15) Groping
16) Group Sex
17) Harem
18) Humiliation
19) Humour
20) Incest
21) Interracial
22) Lactation
23) Loli
24) Masturbation
25) Milf
26) Mind Control
27) Mobile Game
28) Monster Girl
29) Multiple Endings
30) Necrophilia
31) Parody
32) Possession
33) Pregnancy
34) Prostitution
35) Rape lesbian style
36) Religion
37) Romance
38) Scat
39) School Setting
40) Sex Toys
41) Sexual Harassment
42) Slave
43) Sleep Sex
44) Spanking and Whipping
45) Superpowers
46) Tentacles
47) Trainer
48) Twins
49) Urination
50) Vaginal Sex
51) Anal Sex
52) Oral Sex
53) Virgin
54) Voyeurism
55) Tattoos on some characters
56) Kissing
57) Teacher

now that that's done i am going to tell you about my ideas so far and also i would like your help to figure out a name
for the game my ideas so far are "World Jumper" or "Not Worthy" you will see why in a minute well then lets start

Our MC named Pandora lived in a fantasy world where she was always told that she is worth nothing or she was unworthy at
anything she does so to prove her worth she went on a quest to defeat the Demon Queen and Pandora lost badly she died with
only a flick of the demon queens finger but that is only the beginning of our story Pandora woke up in an unusual place
(our world with a bit of a difference) and found out she could travel to any world or dimension possible maybe even create
one but with all baddass powers come with a catch this one does as well but this catch is unusual Pandora has to do
everything a girl tells her without exception (doesn't work on boys) she really does not have a choice eg: someone tell her
to strip she strips but only because her body moves on its own not because she wants to and every girl that tells her what
to do gets extroadinary power little by little and she also has no choice but to call them "Mistress" if that wasn't enough
the Demon Queen is their as well with other monster girls and humans for them to do what they like with her it also has
characters from your favourite Anime, Games, TV Shows, Movies and some of my own creation What will Pandora do to get out
of this mess? does she even want to? and does she even have a choice of anything anymore? the things i need help with are
i only know the basics of renpy so ill need help with coding i need help naming characters coming up with designs and what
already made characters to put in i need help with koikaku i don't know how to use it i need help with the story if anyone
has ideas i also cant do much on koikaku when it loads it freezes or something and says something along the lines of
"Not responding program" i think it may be my comp i don't have much ram but let me know if i can fix it thanks for your
help let me know if you need some form of contact like email and NO i'm not giving my number away I'm a girl and i like
girls so i'm not giving my number away to some smelly men or girls cause they might be catfishing or something my name is
Natasha and goodbye

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
...let me know if you need some form of contact like email and NO i'm not giving my number away I'm a girl and i like
girls so i'm not giving my number away to some smelly men or girls cause they might be catfishing or something my name is
Natasha and goodbye
lmao

first of all, the story seems interesting and unique(at least the starting). i see a TON of fetishes :geek: but sadly i don't usually play female protag. games/VNs because i'm a guy(not smelly XD) and i don't find it appealing to play the role of a helpless gal ^_^'...ANYWAYS...regarding help on Koikatu, i think Adabelitoo (hope i'm not bothering!) might be able to help. he's currently developing Complex Society(using Koikatu, Ren'Py)...there are ofcourse others as well who are well acquainted with Ren'Py and Koikatu so i'm sure you'll find some help. good luck with your game :)

(also, if you are looking for someone to work with, you can check the Recruitment & Services section)

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Names are tough, I mean, at first I want names to be clean and simple, 1 word, 2 max, however, I find that it is nearly impossible to find games with simpler titles just because the name is too simple and the search engine finds everything else. So I've allowed myself to tolerate names that are a bit more descriptive, something like a phrase or a quote you would hear from the game (4 words ideal).

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Names are tough, I mean, at first I want names to be clean and simple, 1 word, 2 max, however, I find that it is nearly impossible to find games with simpler titles just because the name is too simple and the search engine finds everything else. So I've allowed myself to tolerate names that are a bit more descriptive, something like a phrase or a quote you would hear from the game (4 words ideal).
I had this Idea for a blonde female protagonist,named Amber, she's a police officer in Dallas TX. She isn't qualified to be on the force, but she sleeps with her supervisor, and gets moved up in the department. He's married and has children, but that doesn't stop her, she's determined to be chief of police one day, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to blow her way through the glass ceiling.

Other officers are afraid to report her misconduct, because she's banging the the boss, and the boss would be mad at them if they said anything bad about her, they might even get fired. So she's like out of control rogue cop, terrorizing the streets, doesn't respect her co-workers, because she's entitled to be their chief of police soon, lone wolf type.
I was going to call it "Amber Alert" catchy title. Residents run from her, because she thinks she's above the law.
But that title means something else. "Danger Amber" is already taken, so I have to keep working on a title.
Trigger squeeze, S.W.A.T. T.W.A.T., Armed, blonde & dangerous, Dizzy Does Dallas PD. names are tough

Too many fetishes for one game.

Reactions: mickydoo

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
lmao

first of all, the story seems interesting and unique(at least the starting). i see a TON of fetishes :geek: but sadly i don't usually play female protag. games/VNs because i'm a guy(not smelly XD) and i don't find it appealing to play the role of a helpless gal ^_^'...ANYWAYS...regarding help on Koikatu, i think Adabelitoo (hope i'm not bothering!) might be able to help. he's currently developing Complex Society(using Koikatu, Ren'Py)...there are ofcourse others as well who are well acquainted with Ren'Py and Koikatu so i'm sure you'll find some help. good luck with your game :)

(also, if you are looking for someone to work with, you can check the Recruitment & Services section)
Not bothering at all. Thanks for the mention.

Hi Demon King Nate, feel free to PM here in F95 if you need any help about Koikatsu/CharaStudio. I'm not the best at codding but maybe I can help you with that too.

D

Deleted member 1434013

thanks for your help everyone ill look into it

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
May I suggest installing discord and using that as a safe mean to get in touch with smelly men that I'm one of. I wouldn't say walling most of the world outside of your safe bubble would be the reason your game would never get off ground, but you've described a very ambitious project and you will need as much help as you can get.
Even if you know how to code, edit images, edit sound, create music, write, script and have any other skill developing a game would need, it simply takes too long for one person or two to create such a game, and from reading your post, I can only assume that's the maximum number you can get with your current attitude.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
1. As for names:
you can find lists of most popular baby names by year. pick a list from the dob of your protagonists. Or pick names you know. Hacks pick names based on a key feature of a character and alter it (this rarely works but sometimes does). Etc. When you think "LUKE" you think iconic star wars hero. PRE-star wars luke was youre boring uncles name. Your writing will make the name mean something not visa versa

2. As for your fetish list: dont build something to fit a fetish list. Write the story. IMHO the two most important thing in this type of game are a: model attractiveness and b: story. If you have those two youre golden . If you dont youre making another .01 then abandoned game.

3. How to actually make the game. Start making it. One foot in front of the other. I have multiple games planned (i work a LOT so no time) and one that's at the end of the devel process.. models ready, etc just perfecting the models. If i had more time i could put the game out with say 2-400 renders in a week because ive done all the prep work and learning.

4. Programming wont be a big deal. I cant really speak from the perspective of a non programmer because i started 30 years ago.. but renpy should be fairly easy to learn.. take another games renpy and use it as a framework or study it and change things... that will teach you to do it. Or unity.. its stunningly easy. You need to know how to use variables , how to write an if/then statement and the code to load an image thats it.

5. ignore kiazad. im not sure what this creepy dudes problem is but im betting it has to do with a hatred of females.

Good luck. IF you were doing something 3d id offer to build you some characters or something but im talentless at drawing.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you need help with names. Here is a very helpful naming seminar for fantasy characters.;)

Reactions: lancelotdulak

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
5. ignore kiazad. im not sure what this creepy dudes problem is but im betting it has to do with a hatred of females.
give sound advice and people call you creepy, welp, I guess it's my own fault, next time I shouldn't even bother.