Ren'Py Help me choose NSFW scene style for my game!

Zaxton

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2020
Hi, guys!

Right now, I'm making my own adult game now, and everything going really well!
But I'm stuck at one problem, that's I can't choose which NSFW scene style here I should go with for the rest of the game!
Please help me choose which style I should go to and tell me why!
Here some examples.

What is the normal game look like when not on the NSFW scene!

GameTest.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Why isn't it integrated into the BG? You spend that much time making the BG why not make it a part of those scene? The UI should be omitted when those scenes play out.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I agree with the guy above me. The BG seems legit. It would be a shame to replace it for a black screen if the sec scene won't use the full screen. The UI could be gone if knowing the time, money and object (I'm assuming those tree boxes are some kind of invetary) won't play a signigifant role during the sex scenes.

By the way, what's the name of the elf?

Zaxton

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2020
Why isn't it integrated into the BG? You spend that much time making the BG why not make it a part of those scene? The UI should be omitted when those scenes play out.
What do you mean by "integrated into the BG"? You mean I should draw her NSFW into the BG and remove the UI when they on screen, right?

Zaxton

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2020
I agree with the guy above me. The BG seems legit. It would be a shame to replace it for a black screen if the sec scene won't use the full screen. The UI could be gone if knowing the time, money and object (I'm assuming those tree boxes are some kind of invetary) won't play a signigifant role during the sex scenes.

By the way, what's the name of the elf?
Those tree boxes are some kind of hint and information for characters, I still don't have time to design a button so I just use the simple box for the test. :D

And that elf's name's Ava, Just "Ava". When the game is fully finished you gonna have a lot of fun with her "Body".
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
The way I'm interpreting those scene A, and B is that you're trying to overlay another image ontop of the BG?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
What do you mean by "integrated into the BG"? You mean I should draw her NSFW into the BG and remove the UI when they on screen, right?
I believe that's what he means yes. An example would be that instead of putting a picture over the BG, show your character doing her doggy style or something on one of those 2 tables in the background and then zoom up.

Overall, it looks like a good looking game. I'm a sucker for good 2-D ones, and I'm looking forward to your release!

• Love
Reactions: Zaxton

Zaxton

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2020
The way I'm interpreting those scene A, and B is that you're trying to overlay another image ontop of the BG?
Yes.

I believe that's what he means yes. An example would be that instead of putting a picture over the BG, show your character doing her doggy style or something on one of those 2 tables in the background and then zoom up.

Overall, it looks like a good looking game. I'm a sucker for good 2-D ones, and I'm looking forward to your release!
Oh, Is that so. Then I'm gonna try to go with that idea but if it doesn't work out for me, maybe I'll go full-screen NSFW instead.

sandblaster

May 25, 2018
I like scene A ascetically. It helps portray where its going down it would be alot of work to create the background multiple times for each drawing when you can just put an overlay on top.

Reactions: Zaxton