Identify Help me find a corruption ghost game

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
It is an old game around 2014-2016 I think, maybe even earlier. I remember playing it online and the web page had a lot of the color green. There were few pictures in the game, it was mostly text, but I remember the title having a house with the "ghost" in front of it.

It was a game where you are some sort of evil entity living inside a house with a family of three, a father with a daughter and son. The game was a CYOA where you tinkered with the family member to corrupt them, like making them horny with no self control, making them beautiful, etc.

I specifically remember two scenes. One at the beginning of the game where you make the father taller than he already is to have his secretary make a move on him at their house. The mother came home, see the having sex e forever leaves the family.
The second scene I remember that the son traps his sister inside a teddy bear costume (which turns out to be a sex toy) and their father comes home and uses the toy without knowing that his daugther was inside. I specifically remembers that this scene fails if you made the father to have a small cock and it would give you the option to increase it.

I appreciante any help in finding this game, if it really exists.