Identify Help me find a game I lost. Aunt runs a popular TV show

WowieZow

Aug 20, 2021
Had the game on my computer but it seemingly got deleted accidentally. I'll try and describe what I can remember;

The game opens with your bestfriend (you play as her during the opening) venturing out to find a secluded area because she has to piss really bad but is on guard duty or something. You, the friend in question, and a few others are basically stranded in the desert because their caravan broke down (the driver is a bitch and goes out to sunbathe which is the first lewd scene I think)

You wind up stuck at this place that's basically the slums of the world, every room sorta looks like a prison sell, and you share your room with your best friend. You find that everyone is in love with the TV show and the stars on it (one of whom is in the very area you're stuck in and is always followed by a buff geek who is overprotective because he wants to bang her. She's snobby as hell). The TV show is apparently ran by your Aunt, and you and your best friend end up getting on it after jumping through tasks and hoops (she's the fighter and you're the tech guy who helps her) so that you can get the attention of your aunt or something. I think the game version ends with you talking to her as it was an early build last I played.

Very rough description of what I can remember but hopefully someone can identify what the hell I'm talkin' about. Only other thing I can remember is that the game is 2D and NOT Ren'Py lol. Thanks!