Identify Help me find a game I used to play

ddman7

Oct 27, 2017
This is a Renpy game.

The story begins with a man who starts his first day at work at a scientific research company. There he meets a woman and asks to sit next to her. He later comes to realise that she invented some medication that saved his daughter from a miscarriage. Both his and her children had their birthday that day, and the woman forgot about it because she’s been working too hard, and asked the man to get her a birthday card to give to her son. He got her one of a sail boat. Later they go on a date and decide to get into a relationship, and she and her son move in with the man.

The story then shifts to the son and daughter’s point of view. They grew up side-by-side in everything they did, so much so that the girls friends made fun of her for being too clingy to her brother. Her brother overheard this and took it into his own hands to distance themselves without letting her know. They continued to grow throughout the years with the sister always wondering why her brother suddenly turned so cold and distant toward her.

Somewhere along the line there was an event where the sister had a celebration party for something, I think it was her birthday, and her brother got into a heated argument with her then-boyfriend, a punk-rock looking loser who was blackmailing and taking advantage of her. He knocked the dude out with a punch and the sister and her friend creamed their panties at the sight of it (no literally, they actually did), and the sister exploded at her brother for taking things into his own hands when she said she had everything under control and didn’t need his intervention. She later had an internal dialogue about how hot he was when he did that and wondering why she couldn’t admit her feelings to him. The brother thought he messed up bad so he moved out and away without notice, and ended up going on adventures with a man that saved him from getting kidnapped by a whore at a bar.