Help me find a game please

Henzo

May 24, 2017
Hello the game I'm looking for is kinda like Jack o nine tails, it is a slave managment/trainer game but it's kinda different when you create your character you can choose between a ton of race like angel/demon/lamia/centaur and a lot more fantasy races, if you choose to create a character from scratch you even have to choose race, bonus, major bonus, minor negative stats and major negative stats(like buttslut or things like that). The setting is in a fantasy world, you get mission like exploration, raiding helping someone and a lot more, when you choose to go to a location it take weeks of in game time in which you can't use that character, if I don't remember bad you start in a camp and you can choose the race of those around you(you can choose more or less how many of a single race are there), there are futa in the game and the games art is from cg, you get at the start of the game an "assistant" which you can even use as bedwarmer, there are managment element like buying supply for the camp,weapon,armor, slaves etc. I really can't remember the engine used for the game maybe rags but I'm not sure about that. A big thank you for taking your time for trying to help me :)