Seeking Help Me Find A Game

Yamizaki

Nov 8, 2017
Guys ive been playing chronicles of leridia and so far ive REALLY liked what ive seen. Is there any other game where u rape someone or female mc gets raped? Help me out guys please.

Im also on the look out for games where u play as female teacher and fuck students or become corrupted kinda like the humbling experience. Ive played the humbling experience, elena's life, jessica's adventures, succulence, the game where the lady pretends to be a teacher and is undercover at school for a drug bust. Please introduce me to some new games

Tl;dr find me games with rape or where female mc is teacher please

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Guys ive been playing chronicles of leridia and so far ive REALLY liked what ive seen. Is there any other game where u rape someone or female mc gets raped? Help me out guys please.

Im also on the look out for games where u play as female teacher and fuck students or become corrupted kinda like the humbling experience. Ive played the humbling experience, elena's life, jessica's adventures, succulence, the game where the lady pretends to be a teacher and is undercover at school for a drug bust. Please introduce me to some new games

Tl;dr find me games with rape or where female mc is teacher please