Help me find a game

Manit0u

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, some time ago I was playing this really nice flash (I think) game. It was pretty much alpha (just the prologue) but the artwork, story and execution were all top notch. I wanted to revisit this title to see how it fares but for the life of me I cannot remember the game title or the creator name :(

The game was about a witch training in the academy. During the exams something goes wrong and she loses all her powers. Despite begging the dean to let her stay she gets kicked out. This is where the prologue ends.

What I remember from it was that the protagonist's name was Layla (or something like that) and she had this rag doll familiar floating around her.

Have any of you encountered this game and could tell me the title or the creator?

It used to be posted on fap-nation before it went down and the creator is definitely on Patreon.

Thanks in advance!

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Well, fuck me sideways i have two games that i don't remember but wanna play again and the feeling of not begin able to remember them is terrible.
However these in formations are too scare.
What about content ? Art style, (Western, Eastern ?) anything that can help us identify it.
Also 2d , 3d ?