Help me find a game

Wayne193

Oct 15, 2018
Hey im trying to find a game that ive played but sadly i dont remember too much about it.
It was a renpy game with good quality.
Male protag and you went to a house with a landlady and 2 other girls. And you played videogames against them and could decide to let them win/lose and what the reward would be. You also had a girlfriend with a bike who came and visit you there and you had sex etc.

Anyone knows?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It was a renpy game with good quality.
Male protag and you went to a house with a landlady and 2 other girls. And you played videogames against them and could decide to let them win/lose and what the reward would be. You also had a girlfriend with a bike who came and visit you there and you had sex etc.
Bad Memories, fall near to that. There's only one girl in the house, but Jada is so often there that it feel like she always lived there. And she own a bike, while being clearly nymphomaniac. But I don't remember if there's a reward when we play with them.

Wayne193

Oct 15, 2018
Bad Memories, fall near to that. There's only one girl in the house, but Jada is so often there that it feel like she always lived there. And she own a bike, while being clearly nymphomaniac. But I don't remember if there's a reward when we play with them.
Oh yeah true its very similar and also a very nice game

I was looking for "Stay true, stay you" tho

thanks everyone!