Seeking Help me find a game

Sunkiss

Dec 26, 2021
So in this game is a male protag but I think they switch povs just for a part or 2 of the game. Mc keeps girls in his house and has to build a relationship with them but game go the corrupted way individually with the girl and be forceful. at some point one of the girls in on medication and mc withholds it from her and she going into his room to get it her self witch is when perspectives are switched. The girls might be yng if yk what I mean but idk I can't remembers but ik mc in much older than the girls. I think at the start of the mc makes a deal with another man if he wants to prostitute the girls or something like that and I thing one of the girls is a basement in much worse conditions at the others. One of the girls ight have been sold or given away to someone too use hers but idk if this is in the game. the main setting is in a house and I think its a free roam game where u can go into any room you want and that's available. This is all I remember for now Ill update later if I remember more.