Identify Help me find a game

Christopher Lavin

Aug 24, 2018
Hello i cant remember a game..... It about a boy and his family, he has the choice to corrupt his family. Sex with his mother & sister as well as sister & father. He also gets a girlfriends where the two of them game on the computer together i believe in a tournament.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Christopher Lavin

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone have any idea what I’m talking about? I’ll answer any questions to try and narrow it down I can’t find it and have spent hours now trying to find it and it’s beginning to really big me.

I remember the Girlfriend being a little nerdy. The mother and father are fighting and you can have the mother stop sleeping with the father and being looking towards the male protagonists for affection. At the same time you can have the sister being seducing the father. A lot of the scenes happen in the boys room while he is con the computer or on the couch.

I’m trying my best to describe it from my vague memory. The description sounds like 100 other games.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
no but that is a good one. It’s more of a multiple endings game or multiple paths but it is similar more over mother son girlfriend and daughter father then Mia
Sorry friend, that was my only idea, good luck with your quest.