Identify Help me find a game

Abc_321

Jun 3, 2021
I played a game while ago but forgot the name. So the story is about a man MC . His father is died so he is living with his mom or sister . One day he helped his neighbour to take to the hospital beacause of some issues of their one member. After that MC and his family become friends of neighbour's family. They are 4 members. husband , wife and their 2 daughters. After visiting them sometime one day one daughter of them show some photos of themselves at beach. So MC notices different eye colour of every member of them . so he secretly started noticing them . one day one of friend of them came to show their one daughter and during that time the friend and neighbour family started arguing. suddenly MC came to take side of daughter. at that time that friend uses some magic power that not applied on MC. Neighbour family is also shocked of this incident because they know that only this magic power can't apply on them type of people. MC also realized some strange things about their neighbour's family. Mc was also kind of afraid from them. So they invited MC again at their home to identify him using something like magic stone. Then after noticing they talked to MC about he is also like type of people that they have . their family doctor confirmed about MC to them. after that one daughter try magic power like she connect her mind with MC and told MC to sleep so he can his past story in dream for some sort period of time. In which he found out his father removed MC eye colour to normal when MC was very small . So that no one can identify and attack on MC .......

I only remember this story . If anybody remember the name of game then let me know . This is very good story VN . but i lost the name of game.