Identify Help me find a game

uzo4life

Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys, maybe some of you guys can give me a name!

I don't remember much and I hope I dont get stuff twisted but think it was something like where you live again with your family and your 2or3 stepsisters lets say!
One of them was at first ruff towards you and liked to prank you but later in the game you can get her on your side too!
-shoulder long dark hair and even a violet stripe in it if I'am correct

Now theres the only significant situation I remember a little that may help you recognize!

You are in some bar where the bad stepsister is in it too with her girls "Bad Girls" group! I think you had a date there or something!
And there's the time where one girl ( I think it was none of the group, maybe random but big breasts) I guess talked to you and you can follow her into the toilet and f her or you don't do it!
But if you do it your edgy stepsis notices it and I guess she fucked up your date or so...... sadly that's all I remember!

Maybe it's enoug!

Thx in advance

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
There is a similar scene in Where it all began, except that I don't remember if you can follow the girl into the toilet.
Probably not the game you're looking for though: the hair color of the stepsister doesn't match your description.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

uzo4life

Apr 24, 2020
That's her, you got it ...thx a lot! (y)(y)(y)
Probably off with some infos yeah, hahaha, but I had a good laugh as I saw her hair on the picture and they are far away from dark.
At least I was close with some violet colour :cool:!

Have a nice day/night and BIG THX again!

Reactions: scrumbles