Seeking Help me find a similar game to this

goggles

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys,
im kinda into a game similar to 1room: Runaway girl, i've also tried AKIRA points, Melody, Offcuts
but i'm looking for japanese style of game that has some romance into it and definitely male protag.

thank you

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
this is not the place to be posting this, if you had read the rules you would see that this thread is for posting requests for games to be added to the site. Where you should have posted it was under General Discussions.

Reactions: rKnight

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
LewdTheLolis I appreciate you are trying to help but your suggestion of general discussion is incorrect we do have a forum for game Identification and recommendations

Moved to game identification and recommendations

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
LewdTheLolis I appreciate you are trying to help but your suggestion of general discussion is incorrect we do have a forum for game Identification and recommendations

Moved to game identification and recommendations
yeah that's the one I link to but I wrote General Discussions by mistake, sorry. I always remember is as being under general discussions and always forget to change to Game Recommendations before linking

Reactions: Flecc

goggles

Jul 16, 2017
this is not the place to be posting this, if you had read the rules you would see that this thread is for posting requests for games to be added to the site. Where you should have posted it was under General Discussions.
well, sry. i never made a thread before
yeah that's the one I link to but I wrote General Discussions by mistake, sorry. I always remember is as being under general discussions and always forget to change to Game Recommendations before linking
thank you for moving it to recomm