Identify Help me find a text CYOA game

TheHoblit

May 4, 2018
I am trying to find a text game I played a while back, maybe 2-3 years ago
  • text based, CYOA style, probably on RAGS engine
  • you started as a girl/boy scout in a scout camp
  • furry content all around
  • probably loli/shota stuff too
  • it didn't really have a "main story" at the time and was super open-ended.
  • I remember you could go to a city, beach, forest, and a lot of places in between. there mightve a map on the website of the game.
thanks for the help everyone!

Last edited:

toby88

Jul 10, 2017
I am trying to find a text game I played a while back, maybe 2-3 years ago
  • text based, CYOA style, probably on RAGS engine
  • you started as a girl/boy scout in a scout camp
  • furry content all around
  • probably loli/shota stuff too
  • it didn't really have a "main story" at the time and was super open-ended.
  • I remember you could go to a city, beach, forest, and a lot of places in between. there mightve a map on the website of the game.
thanks for the help everyone!
Sounds like Bad Neverland, it's a dead project now

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
I am way too late, I know and if this breaks some forum rules about bringing dead threads back to life, then I am sorry. Just wanted to leave the game here, in case someone finds this thread and wants to have a go.

Was a fun one, if I had an idea how to edit the game files, I would be tempted to see about breathing new life into it, at least the setting still is interesting.

Jan 13, 2019
I am way too late, I know and if this breaks some forum rules about bringing dead threads back to life, then I am sorry. Just wanted to leave the game here, in case someone finds this thread and wants to have a go.

Was a fun one, if I had an idea how to edit the game files, I would be tempted to see about breathing new life into it, at least the setting still is interesting.
That would be cool. I really like this game.

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
That would be cool. I really like this game.
Sadly the game file itself does not appear to be easily edited, had a look a bit ago. So it would probably mean redoing it from scratch and that is too much work, with all the variables that it offered.