Identify Help Me Find an Action, Fighting, Boss-Centered Game

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Hey all,

So I'll try to keep this brief, recently I've been trying to re-find a game that I played not to long ago that seems to be lost from my library. I'm 99% sure that this game can be found on f95, but I simply just can't remember the title so I can search for it.

DESCRIPTION:

- This game is an action-fighting game in 2d where you played as a female, and its main gimmick is that it had about 6-8 stages, each with only a single boss you would fight in it.
- If you ever got hit by an attack or enemy the boss summoned, a lewd scene would play, and if you got game-over'ed, there would be a lewd image of said scene.
- The thing that sticks out to me the most is that this game involved some very odd kinks, like turning your character into a lewd stone statue, getting fucked while covered in honey from a bee-woman boss, one of the bosses milked your character's breasts into a bucket like a cow, being forced to fuck your A.I. sidekick, and your character turning into a very large-dicked futa.
- The bosses that I remember are an anthro-bee woman, a cute commander/general girl, a small girl obsessed with calling you 'mommy', and the final boss may have turned you into an onahole? (I might be remembering a different game on that one tho-)
- Finally, as mentioned before I remember the main character had a female A.I. sidekick. Your character and the sidekick would always have a briefing about the boss you were about to fight when you entered a stage.

If anyone knows the name of this game please please let me know!! I'm also happy to answer any questions if anyone has any.

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Do you remember how the protagonist looked like? Was it made in Unity/RPGM?
She was definitely female, and if I remember correctly she may have been in a school uniform? I might be wrong about that tho... Although, I do remember in one of the lewd grapple scenes, she is forced to wear a purple slingshot swimsuit as she gets hypnotized-

It definitely was a unity game too. It was very polished and had some pretty clean combos/combat for a hentai game. Definitely not something that could have been made in RPGM