Identify Help me find game with elf gf/wife ntr content

Bowstring

Nov 11, 2022
I played this game 1-2 months ago and it was relatively new release.
2d game with western style cgs, rpgm engine or something that looked very much like it;
MCs were young couple man and elf girl, relatively contemporary settings mc works an office job but doesn't have enough money to pay rent, so they create only fans type of thing which starts making alot of money, girl will, also start working in pub as a waitress, they have orc and elf or human roommates from whom you lend money first week, fantasy races in modern urban setting were played straight, there was some lore about it but I didn't pay attention to that

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I played this game 1-2 months ago and it was relatively new release.
2d game with western style cgs, rpgm engine or something that looked very much like it;
MCs were young couple man and elf girl, relatively contemporary settings mc works an office job but doesn't have enough money to pay rent, so they create only fans type of thing which starts making alot of money, girl will, also start working in pub as a waitress, they have orc and elf or human roommates from whom you lend money first week, fantasy races in modern urban setting were played straight, there was some lore about it but I didn't pay attention to that
Disorder

Reactions: Beowulf72