Identify Help me find my old favorite.

saintriley

Mar 31, 2018
I bought a new pc, and a lot of the games I played on the old one I found pretty easily. They continued to get updates so I eventually found most of them except one game

There is a game, I want to say its renpy but it might have been unity. I initially found it around the time max's life got the aunt involved and lucky mark had just come out.

The main character lives with his mother and an exchange student. The first Adult scene honestly was like a rip off of the max's life blonde sister in a bedroom. The story continues where the main guy goes to school with his male bestfriend and a female friend. you had the option to pursue the exchange student staying there with you and your mom. Your mom eventually was an option.

The main character offers to tutor a cute hottie, or hang out with friends. Eventually you go to the girls house who is dressed in a school girl outfit, shows her belly button, well you guys play fight on the bed and you see her underwear and i want to say it leopard printed in the room, but eventually you and your friends go to a public pool with the exchange student. Depending on what you did you will see the girl you helped 'study' at the pool, or if you pursued the red head exhanged student she will give the main character a hand job. Like i remember the models so vivdly but i cant think of the game.

Another big thing in the game is the exchange student hits on the protagonist mother in the kitchen even teasing her, this i believe led to a scene where the main protagonist catches his mom masturbating or she is day dreaming about doing it.

I really wish i could provide more details but thats honestly all i got. The models are the same models used in games like max's life and that's what initially lured me in because it looked so much alike. I want to say it may be abandoned now because i havent seen it posted in updated games since i got my new pc in january. If you need more details ask and ill reply as fast as possible because i enjoyed the game a lot and the re-playability was there with the different paths.