Seeking help me find some games

Bobylapointe77

Oct 4, 2022
Hello !

So far the game i prefered were Summertime saga, summer memories, taffy tale.

Do you guys have some more game to recommend ?

thanks !

Bobylapointe77

Oct 4, 2022
Thank you mate, didn't know they made a 2nd one !
If you have anymore good suggestions i'm listening !
Have a great day

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Based on your likes you seem to prefer a more (cartoon-y?) art style? With that in mind:

To me, Another Chance is akin to Summertime Saga, though on a smaller scale.

Paradise Lust is another good game with a similar art style to your likes.

Bobylapointe77

Oct 4, 2022
thank you very much i'll look into this !

i like the art style but that more like the freedom and open world i do like

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
If you're into sandbox games I have some more suggestions for you.

House in Rift is a story heavy sandbox. You'll need to spend time with all the girls to progress the story but it is a good story. Very nice renders too.

Long Live the Princess is another story heavy sandbox. Excellent story, has a fair bit of sleep molestation/sex content if you're into that. Mystery/investigation type gameplay which is different, but interesting. There's a built in New Game+ mechanic, so you won't get all the scenes on your first playthrough.

The Headmaster has a weaker story imo than the games above, but still an excellent game. This game focuses more on having a large roster of girls to progress their stories, and there's a fair bit of content with each girl too. Heavily focused behaviour modification through spanking.

Rogue-Like Evolution is a great X-Men parody game. No real story to speak of, but great sex mechanics. Play the base game if you enjoy a stretched out (but rewarding) grind, play with the Prime Mod if you want to get to the sexy bits quickly.

Holiday Island is another one of my favourites. Not a lot of actual sex content yet but it's a very sexy game especially if you're into breasts on the larger side. Big focus on teasing. The girls dress sexily and you're often encouraged to check out their assets. I suggest using the Companion mod as well as this mod that allows you to have all the girls on your island at the same time.

Last edited: