Identify Help me find the game

Where is the Exit?

Mar 11, 2019
Please, help me find the game i had played long time ago and can't find a trace of it now. I can't tell you many details, but i can recall a few things:

-The main character just moved into a city, into his aunt's(?) apartment. The said aunt(?) left it for him/her if i remember correctly. The whole fact of being able to move into this particular city was portrayed as a big deal.

-The apartment had a maid, i do recall it was possible to talk to her and get some info about the aunt or to fire her.

-In the city there was a job offer for testing some medical *something*, which involved slowly turning the MC into a woman over the course of multiple "tests" and a perverted doctor who managed this whole procedure.

-Character creation(?) or at least the ability to select the gender.

-I think that there was an ability to get money thru stealing in the mall, with multiple options of how to do it restricted by your "thievery" skill.

-The game's map was a photo of a real life city (yes, a very common thing, but might help).

I would be grateful if anybody could id this game, i myself had spend a few hours going thru this website's threads and couldn't find anything.

Last edited: