Identify Help me find the name of the hentai manga

Darkraris

Sep 16, 2018
Hello, please help me find the name of the manga, maybe someone knows otherwise I tried to remember and find it myself, but it didn’t work out.

1. I do not remember whether it is included in some collection or independent, but it consisted of several chapters. I don't remember the exact chronology, but it was like this: a young, rich girl meets an adult guy, seduces him, after sex she brings him to her home, and there he meets his first love, who is the mother of this girl. Then it turns out that in their youth (the guy and the girl's mother), because of the guy's doubts, nothing happened, she got married by agreement, but in the end she turned out to be unhappy. Periodically, she told her daughter about a guy she really liked, and her daughter decided to find this guy so that he would take her away from her husband. As a result, the daughter seems to have lent her mother a school uniform or she put on her old one to return to the old days and sex began there too. I don't remember the ending thoroughly, but everything ended well, she left her husband and settled down with this guy.
  2. It's unlikely that this will work, but since I'm already asking, I'll keep it in mind. I've been reading for a long time and I don't remember much, but the approximate essence is this: a guy and a girl lived by themselves, but they had good friendly relations. And then one day this friend comes to him and says how happy she is that she met a wonderful guy and so on. But she heard or screwed up that he needed a sexually experienced girl, and she doesn't know how to do anything. So the guy suggested she practice. As a result, the guy had feelings or he got so carried away with the process that in the end, when they practiced, and the girl went to the guy to show her skills, he was left sad alone in his apartment, confident that she would not return. But in the end, the girl comes back to him and says that everything went well and now she needs to practice even more.