Seeking Help me find the ntr game by description please

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
About a year back, I came across this NSFW NTR game, not the best quality but I remember it for one thing. Now I wanna play it again and see if there's anything new. So, you play as a dude and you have these three main traits that get enhanced by your choices in dialogue. I remember three scenes from it. The first one's near the start, where the MC meets his girl friend in a cafe. They get persuaded to go to this rich guy's birthday party, and if you're not romantic or assertive enough when talking to the girl, she'll get molested and even kissed by the frat guy, and she won't resist. But if you was good boy, she will leave this guy and save her purity for you. Another scene's a date with the girl at an amusement park. There we can interact with other characters and flirt freely. In the end, we flirt with the girl on the ferris wheel.And the third and final scene, which I remember from the version I played, was when all the characters gathered on the beach at the end. We interacted with them and learned some details about their past events, and so on.
That all what i can remember,but if someone can recognize it, i would be grateful. By myself, i just cant found this game anywhere

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
Maybe this. This game is versatile you can either be a dick and fuck everything or be submissive cuck depending on your choices.
Nothing Is Forever
Okaaay, it's not this game what i mean, but i kinda suprised how much games with familiar system. I add this game into my collection, even if it's still not what i search. Thanks anyway, even if i'm not a fan of femdom

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Okaaay, it's not this game what i mean, but i kinda suprised how much games with familiar system. I add this game into my collection, even if it's still not what i search. Thanks anyway, even if i'm not a fan of femdom
Femdom is optional you can be dominant, just gotta make certain choices.

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
Femdom is optional you can be dominant, just gotta make certain choices.
I not saying anything bad, i already check this game for fast and added into collection and would play, so thanks for reccomendation. i just searching one special game, what i played once, and now it's gone