Identify Help me find this 3D game

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
So,
I downloaded a game maybe half a year ago. It was 3D point and click, possibly made with Unity or UT. It started inside a house, I think in the rural area but I may be wrong, you had to talk with girls inside the house, you sat at the table in the kitchen to have breakfast or lunch. Very good graphics/textures. That was like the first 10m of gameplay.

At the time I found it boring and deleted it but I really want to have a second look now.

I would say that from a graphics and presentation point of view is similar to House party
https://f95zone.to/threads/house-party-v0-22-0-eek-games.1209/

Can anyone please help me find the game?

I tried searching by tag ( unity and unreal ) but after maybe two hours I still haven't found it.

Thanks!

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Was it real time 3D or pre rendered?
Did you actually move around, or was it only a couple of options that showed up for you to pick that said "Go somewhere"?
Could you tell whether it was original 3D stuff, DAZ models or Illusion models?
Can you describe any of the girls that you could see in those first minutes? Remember any names?

Reactions: turboleak

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
Sorry, just seen your reply now, and I check the page every day! It seemed like text written by me! :(

- It was 3D realtime very similar to the house party game.
- yes I moved around just like in a third person shooter.
- No idea about how the models were created
- can't remember the girls or names. I just remember that the house had two floors and the rooms where in the upper floor and the kitchen was downstairs.

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
jaeneff IT IS!!!!!!!!

man, I've looked so much for it, and this one crossed my path before but the screenshots make it look like a VN and I didn't bother trying it. Now that you pointed it out I decided to download it and run it and indeeed, it's the one I was looking for.

Many thanks to you and to all that tried to help!

Reactions: jaeneff