Identify Help me find this kagura games game

malmal132

Jun 28, 2020
I can't find it for the life of me. It was like "Swordswoman something" Not Tina. It's RPGM or Wolf RPG. I remember most of the game takes place in this town where you play as a girl; there's a tavern where you can work as a server (and get grabbed). Eventually, you get asked to take out a bandit camp near town, so you have to go undercover and become a slave. You have to do various jobs, and one of the bandits helps you out until some guards come and destroy the camp. There were sex scenes with the bandit leader, and there was a boy who you help escape who eventually lives the MC. The friendly bandit works in the tavern as a cook. There were some honestly pretty fucked up scenes with the boy you save from the bandit camp, so I wouldn't be surprised if it got deleted here. I'm just trying to remember the name because I loved the art style and MC and wanted to see if the dev has put out anything else recently.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
This should be Slave's Sword: The Free City
Seems to be a collaboration game by both Kagura and Poison (though only the latter is mentioned directly).
I remember a few of those scenes by memory but I never finished it. But I hope it's what you're looking for.