Seeking Help me find this type of game.

Jeffey

Jul 12, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm Jeff and I really took a liking to these type of games. I never really liked playing games but there's just something about those type of games that really tingle my interest for some unknown reason. I recently played "Four elements trainer" which i really really find interesting, All the different fetishes that four elements contain is really something. It had me hooked up instantly, If someone have similar game to recommend me I would be very thankful. Also please recommend "completed" games as I really really hate waiting and 1 last thing sorry for making this long, I couldn't helped it.

Also don't recommend these games as i already played them.
Summertime saga
A town uncovered
Princess trainer
Orange trainer

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm Jeff and I really took a liking to these type of games. I never really liked playing games but there's just something about those type of games that really tingle my interest for some unknown reason. I recently played "Four elements trainer" which i really really find interesting, All the different fetishes that four elements contain is really something. It had me hooked up instantly, If someone have similar game to recommend me I would be very thankful. Also please recommend "completed" games as I really really hate waiting and 1 last thing sorry for making this long, I couldn't helped it.

Also don't recommend these games as i already played them.
Summertime saga
A town uncovered
Princess trainer
Orange trainer
You can also use the 'trainer' tag to search for similar games.
https://f95zone.to/latest/