Seeking Help me finding other games :(

GenjiMain1337

Aug 22, 2017
Hey so as said in the title i'm looking for game like the few i played.

-Dating my Daugther
-Dreams of Desire
-Good Girl Gone Bad
-Thinking about you

Yeah i'm in VN/Ren'Py (idk what Ren'py mean) but i didn't find other games like this or they have 15 min of gameplay so i was a bit disapointed... Hope you can help me :)

(Sorry for bad english not my primary language btw :p )

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Ren'Py is an Engine
i would recommend the most viewed threads
(on f95zone.com, scroll down and voilà) Summertime saga, Dreaming of Dana and so on.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Hey so as said in the title i'm looking for game like the few i played.

-Dating my Daugther
-Dreams of Desire
-Good Girl Gone Bad
-Thinking about you

Yeah i'm in NV/Ren'Py (idk what Ren'py mean) but i didn't find other games like this or they have 15 min of gameplay so i was a bit disapointed... Hope you can help me :)

(Sorry for bad english not my primary language btw :p )
it may be shameless of me to suggest it but Wife Trainer is a good game. while its not like those you have listed it has a lot of content. there is a link in my sig to my modded version as well.

GenjiMain1337

Aug 22, 2017
Ren'Py is an Engine
i would recommend the most viewed threads
(on f95zone.com, scroll down and voilà) Summertime saga, Dreaming of Dana and so on.
Thanks but i'm a bit lost on this forum, game's name would be easier

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
If you enjoy more VN (Visual Novel) = sit back, enjoy reading story, enjoy sex scene (& fapping) , hit space or clicking to next dialog ... then, on Game list, select the VN in the TOP. VN don't need you to thinking much or walkthrough.

Avoid non-VN games as it usually require mundane activity (managing/training skill) before you can enjoy the sex scene.