Help me finding this game

RoyXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
HTML game, it has main tags like - Sisification, NTR, Cuckold, BBC and other "not manly" tags.

The plot - MC goes to college/school , and takes subjects like - Submission (SUB), Women Studies (Sissification), BNWO (BBC, Cuckold) and then story follows, YNWIM.
there is also DOM path (which is not of much contents and isn't very exciting )
So, later in the game the GF of MC goes abroad for BNWO course (to get fucked by BBC).

Please help me finding the game, thank you.

RoyXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
Damn, that was quick innit? this is why i asked thru a thread, else it'd take me a lotta time , thanks "Beautiful" Person

Reactions: Lerd0

RoyXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
while you're at it, can you tell me another game -

it was a mom-son INCEST game (maybe not fully incest game), 1 particular scene that stands out among all is that - MC fucked his mom with the help of his aunt, his mom doesn't know it was MC , his aunt arranges a massage session at home for his mom and MC acts as a
and fucked her on the massage table (maybe by the pool) while she lies there blindfold on (or faced down in the headrest massage table).

Please find me this game, it was long ago i played , completely forgot the title.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0

RoyXPlay

Jun 17, 2023
i dont know man, thats what i seem to remember, maybe some info maybe differen, but the plot is same, i 100% guarantee ya

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
i dont know man, thats what i seem to remember, maybe some info maybe differen, but the plot is same, i 100% guarantee ya
..sorry no clue what it is......
...wait a bit...and someone else will find it......