Identify Help me ID this game i forgot the name of PLZ

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
So it's been a while since i last played this game i hope it hasn't been abandoned but i totally forgot the name of it so this is what i remember see if you can help me ID it please

You play as a female MC just starting college i think she is either light red hair or blond hair can't remember that part clearly

She rides a scooter back and forth to college after she gets it fixed at i think he is either her actual Uncle or a guy that is close to her family and she thinks of him as a Uncle

Her sister lives with their parents and is a bit jealous of her but you can choose to either be friendly with her or not

I think she is still a virgin or at least very inexperienced you can choose to flirt with her best friend or a guy that is suppose to be the bad boy type and i think it had a straight laced guy to and another girl in college with you not sure of that

that is about all i can remember if you know the name please let me know

Reactions: adelmilan

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Nope its not Chloe 18 but i see why you would think that the whole scooter thing

The MC has long hair and the game is way more tame compared to Chloe as far as i remember the content that i played the MC hasn't even had any sex in game just some self pleasure i think

Wasn't a lot of content yet just getting the game started and the characters fleshed out a bit